Super Bowl LIII is almost here and now is the time to start figuring out what tasty culinary bites you’ll be serving to friends and family members at your house, as well as other Super Bowl viewing party necessities you’ll need to have on hand.
The following provides some ideas as to where to visit for food, party necessities, football-themed products and more in Ocean City and on the mainland.
- Charlie’s Bar: The word “football” conjures up thoughts of spicy Buffalo wings drenched in a zesty sauce and served up in piles on the dining room table. Charlie’s Bar at 800 Shore Road in Somers Point is your go-to spot for sensational hot wings. Choose from 13-count, 35-count or 60-count batches of wings with a variety of flavor options available, including Tail Gun (mild), Top Gun (extremely hot), Southwest (Charlie’s secret BBQ), Scampi (garlic) and Stinger Sauce (tangy honey garlic). Charlie’s Bar also offers additional Super Bowl light bites that you’ll want to bring home, including chicken fingers, nachos, potato skins and more.
- Blitz’s Market: Blitz’s Market, located at 3360 Asbury Avenue, is offering a wide array of party trays for Super Bowl Sunday. Place your order with Blitz’s Market before the big game and bring home party trays filled with hoagies, sausage with peppers and onions and more!
- Randazzo’s: Randazzo’s at 34th and Asbury will be offering a wide array of Super Bowl specials on Sunday, in addition to the regular menu. Some of the specials include pizza/chicken wing/garlic knot combos with soda, Grandma’s Sicilian pizza with soda and more. You can pick up your order at Randazzo’s or have it delivered to your home in Ocean City, the choice is yours.
- Bennie’s Bread: Bennie’s Bread at 1159 Asbury Avenue is open on weekends during the winter season and is ready and waiting for your Super Bowl Sunday catering order. Order trays of culinary delicacies to feed the masses or stop by to pick up some freshly-baked rolls, chicken fingers and some other game day necessities. Some of the must-have items on the Bennie’s Bread menu include slow-roasted pork shoulder, tomato pie, stuffed breads and more!
- Hoy’s 5 & 10: Visit Hoy’s 5 & 10 at 732 Asbury Avenue for paper products, party accessories and home goods items, sure to make your Super Bowl soiree even better than you possibly could have imagined.
- Circle Liquor Store: A Super Bowl party is even better with delicious craft beers, cocktails and wine offerings. Circle Liquors over the 9th Street bridge has an extensive selection of all of these items and more. Be sure to stock up before the party begins!
- Boulevard Super Liquors: Another fabulous Super Bowl adult beverage spot to pick up all of your drink necessities is Boulevard Liquors over the 34th Street bridge. As with Circle Liquors you’ll find all of your favorite beverage offerings lining the shelves and stocked in the coolers.
Have a great Super Bowl Sunday and enjoy this time with family and friends!