Valentine’s Day is upon us and whether you’re planning on spending February 14 with loved ones or friends, there are plenty of spots to pick up last minute Valentine’s Day gifts and excellent spots to enjoy dinner in Ocean City.
Gifts for Friends and Loved Ones
Valentine’s Day is not just a day to celebrate that one true love. It’s also a time to show affection for those who are special to you, no matter what the relationship may be. When seeking out Valentine’s Day gifts in Ocean City, here are some stellar spots to pick up some sure-to-be-appreciated Valentine’s Day items:
- Rauhauser’s: Chocolates and other sweet treats await you at Rauhauser’s, located at 721 Asbury Avenue.
- SaltWorks Studio: Purchase some unique and special home decor items from SaltWorks Studio on Asbury Avenue.
- Bohemian Mama: Bohemian Mama in downtown Ocean City is the perfect shop to stop in and pick up a stylish outfit or lovely accessory piece for that special woman in your life.
- Local Studio Workout: Local Studio Workout is offering class cards (20 and 30 quantity) with a 10% discount attached to the purchase, which makes a great gift for friends, loved ones and family members.
- Stainton’s: Stop by Stainton’s and explore the wide variety of offerings presented by the individual vendors. You’re certain to find quite a few Valentine’s Day gifts in this collaborative shop.
- Gillian’s Wonderland Pier: Don’t forget about your little Valentines! Gillian’s is offering a special ride ticket deal: $40 worth of tickets for just $20 or $200 in tickets for only $100. Plus, you’ll receive a free plush Wonder Bear with any purchase of $100 or more. This deal is good through February 14, so don’t delay.
Love is in the Air at the Following Dining Spots Around Town
Looking for a spot to dine on Valentine’s Day in Ocean City? Check out the following locations for an excellent meal:
- Randazzo’s: Randazzo’s at 34th Street and Asbury Avenue is serving up hot, fresh heart-shaped pizzas which friends and loved ones are sure to adore.
- Jon and Patty’s: Jon and Patty’s will be serving up plentiful menu items for Valentine’s Day dinner, perfect for friends and loved ones.
- Piccini: Head to Piccini for a night out filled with fabulous Italian food, such as wood-fired pizza, pasta, and seafood entrees.
- The Flanders Hotel (February 16 and 17): The Flanders Hotel is extending Valentine’s Day into the weekend with three different ways to celebrate, including dinner and entertainment, dinner and lodging and a Valentine’s Day weekend high tea.
Wishing you a very sweet Valentine’s Day in Ocean City!