The St. Patrick’s Day festivities are under way in Ocean City and at locations on the mainland today. Looking for some delicious Irish food to savor or perhaps interested in having a cold pint of Irish brew? Here are some spots to check out in Ocean City and on the mainland for today’s St. Patrick’s Day celebrations:
- Wards Pastry: Stop by Wards Pastry for some Irish sweets and treats to bring to your St. Patrick’s Day celebration, including shamrock cookies and Irish soda bread.
- Josie Kelly’s Public House: Head over the bridge to Josie Kelly’s Public House in Somers Point today to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with authentic Irish food, perfectly-poured Guinness and some sensational Irish whiskey. Enjoy live Irish music, bagpipers, Irish dancers, and more!
- Bennie’s Bread: Feel like celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with a celebration at home and don’t feel like cooking? Stop by Bennie’s Bread to pick up a wide array of Irish delicacies, including shepherd’s pie, corned beef and cabbage soup, Irish soda bread, and, for this weekend only, Reuben stuffed bread, featuring rye bread, corned beef, Swiss cheese, Russian dressing, and sauerkraut.
- Anchorage Tavern: The Anchorage Tavern in Somers Point has many wonderful Irish-themed activities taking place throughout the day. DJ music will be playing from 2 p.m.–midnight, traditional Irish food specials all day long, Guinness offerings throughout the day, and even green beer, if you want it!
- Rauhauser’s Candies: Visit Rauhauser’s Candies today for Irish-themed sweets, including Irish potatoes, gold chocolate coins, shamrock crystallized mints, and more!
- Circle Liquor Store: Still need to stock up on adult beverages for today’s festivities? Pop into Circle Liquor Store over the 9th Street bridge in Somers Point and grab all of the beverage necessities.
- Boulevard Super Liquors: Boulevard Super Liquors over the 34th Street bridge in Marmora also stocks all of your favorite Irish libations. Visit Boulevard Super Liquors for your Irish drink necessities.
- Charlie’s Bar: Charlie’s Bar is having a huge St. Patrick’s Day party all day long, with drink specials, an Irish-themed menu, and Irish dancers at 6 p.m.
- Gregory’s Restaurant and Bar: Gregory’s Restaurant and Bar is also inviting Irish diners and revelers in for an authentic Irish menu and drinks at the bar. New St. Patrick’s Day long sleeve shirts will be on sale for $20.
Wherever you choose to spend St. Patrick’s Day and however you choose to spend it, have a very happy one!