With the weather warming up, now is the perfect time to start thinking about dining al fresco in Ocean City. From boardwalk dining perches to streetside cafe tables, your options are wide and varied with regard to outdoor dining in Ocean City. Dining outdoors allows you to take in the sights and sounds of the city while enjoying a delicious meal.
Here are some spots where you can plan your next outdoor dining adventure in Ocean City:
- Ocean City Cafe: Ocean City Cafe is open year-round and offers seasonal outdoor seating for breakfast (served all day long!), lunch, and dinner. Want to bring your family pup along? No problem! The outdoor seating area is pet-friendly.
- Chatterbox: The Chatterbox offers outdoor cafe seating with multiple four-top tables with umbrellas. Settle in and enjoy a delectable lobster roll or sip a cold, refreshing milkshake as you watch the crowds go by.
- Cafe Beach Club: The Cafe Beach Club, part of the Beach Club Hotel, offers outdoor seating on the boardwalk side of the hotel. Indulge in a meal any time of the day in the outdoor seating area and embrace the liveliness of the boardwalk activity.
- Jon and Patty’s: At Jon and Patty’s, you can enjoy outdoor seating along Asbury Avenue and sip handcrafted coffee beverages, light bites, entrees, and more as you watch the shopping crowd pass by.
- Sunrise Cafe: Sunrise Cafe is your go-to brunch spot in downtown Ocean City, serving brunch daily from 7 a.m.–2 p.m. Savor your fresh squeezed OJ and Spanish omelet as you dine al fresco along Asbury Avenue.
- Cousin’s: Cousin’s offers outdoor dining options during their dinner hours of 4:30–9 p.m. Settle in at a table on the outdoor patio and select from a wide array of land and sea culinary offerings, such as pasta and clams, chicken parmigiana, organic grilled chicken breast, center-cut rib eye steak, and so much more.
- Island Grill: Tempting seafood selections are yours for the taking at the Island Grill. Choose your outdoor table at the Island Grill and enjoy sensational dinner offerings, including coconut shrimp, crab imperial, fried scallops, and other from-the-sea items. Island Grill also provides breakfast and lunch service, as well as plenty of options all day long which are perfect for the seafood-seeking crowd and non-seafood lovers alike.
- Dockside Kitchen: Dine outside on the Dockside Kitchen deck. This bayside brunch spot is open daily from 8 a.m.–3 p.m. and serves up delicious culinary dishes, including lobster eggs Benedict, fish and chips, Nutella French toast, and so much more!
- Yianni’s Cafe: Visit Yianni’s for breakfast, lunch or dinner and sit outside along Asbury Avenue to watch the people pass by. Some of the enticing entrees you’ll find at Yianni’s include an egg and French toast combo, eggs Benedict, gyro platter, Atlantic salmon, pasta primavera, and other tempting items.
- Randazzo’s: Randazzo’s offers an extensive variety of pizza offerings and Italian delicacies and is also a great spot to dine outdoors and enjoy the fresh air. Some of the items you’ll be able to indulge in at Randazzo’s include traditional New York style pizzas, traditional Sicilian pizza, hoagies, grilled chicken sandwiches, ravioli marinara, gnocchi, arrabbiata, baked ziti, chicken Marsala, cheesesteaks, linguine with white clam sauce, and other unforgettable culinary dishes.
These are just a few of the outdoor dining options in Ocean City. Do you have a favorite al fresco dining spot which isn’t on the list? Feel free to add your suggestion to the comment section below.
And, don’t forget, this week is Ocean City Restaurant Week, running through Friday, June 14, so be sure to take advantage of the excellent culinary deals you’ll find at participating eateries throughout the island!