As we welcome in the first day of fall today and say goodbye to summer, we can celebrate the changing of the seasons with some spectacular seasonal sales and fall-inspired products offered by many Ocean City establishments. From end-of-summer sales to autumn-themed donuts, you’ll be glad that fall has arrived.
Here are some of the seasonal products, sales, and events you’ll find throughout Ocean City:
- Spoon & Sip: Apple pie and pumpkin pie flavor frozen yogurt treats.
- Nauti Donuts: Fall-inspired donuts and espresso drinks, including pumpkin cake donuts, pumpkin spice lattes, and pumpkin caramel lattes. And, be sure to try the Great Pumpkin donut, a pumpkin spice donut topped with sweet cream cheese icing and salted caramel drizzle.
- Rauhauser’s: Fall-themed candy, such as the autumn deluxe mix, a sweet candy corn combination.
- Two Poppy Seeds (Stainton’s): This new Stainton’s vendor is selling local handmade ornaments for your purchasing pleasure. After all, Christmas is only a few months away.
- Beachin’ Bakery: Registration is now open for the Kid’s Halloween Cookie Class on Saturday, October 19, from 11 a.m.–noon. The cost is $25 per child and you can contact Beachin’ Bakery to reserve your spot.
- Hoy’s 5&10: End-of-summer sales are now going on at Hoy’s 5&10. Stop by their 7th Street and 34th Street locations for some spectacular savings.
- Soma Cafe: Visit Soma Cafe for some sensational comfort food offerings to start the fall off right, including the dairy-free “cream” of broccoli soup. This savory concoction is made with coconut milk instead of heavy cream and nutritional yeast in place of cheese for a dairy-free menu item that all can enjoy.
Welcome in fall by taking advantage of one or more of the previously mentioned items and happy first day of fall to all!