As we welcome in the first day of fall today and say goodbye to summer, we can celebrate the changing of the seasons with some spectacular seasonal sales and fall-inspired products offered by many Ocean City establishments. From end-of-summer sales to autumn-themed donuts, you’ll be glad that fall has arrived.
View this post on Instagram
We are ready for Fall at Nauti! Pumpkin Cake Donuts, Pumpkin Spice Lattes, and Pumpkin Caramel Lattes. 🍂🎃🍂🎃 . . . The Great Pumpkin Donut: pumpkin spice donut, sweet cream cheese icing, and salted caramel drizzle 🤤 . . #fallinocnj #falltime #pumpkin #pumpkinspice #pumpkinspicecoldbrew #pumpkinspicelatte #thegreatpumpkin #ocnj #southjersey #ocnjfoodie #ocnjeats #nautidonuts
Here are some of the seasonal products, sales, and events you’ll find throughout Ocean City:
- Spoon & Sip: Apple pie and pumpkin pie flavor frozen yogurt treats.
- Nauti Donuts: Fall-inspired donuts and espresso drinks, including pumpkin cake donuts, pumpkin spice lattes, and pumpkin caramel lattes. And, be sure to try the Great Pumpkin donut, a pumpkin spice donut topped with sweet cream cheese icing and salted caramel drizzle.
- Rauhauser’s: Fall-themed candy, such as the autumn deluxe mix, a sweet candy corn combination.
- Two Poppy Seeds (Stainton’s): This new Stainton’s vendor is selling local handmade ornaments for your purchasing pleasure. After all, Christmas is only a few months away.
- Beachin’ Bakery: Registration is now open for the Kid’s Halloween Cookie Class on Saturday, October 19, from 11 a.m.–noon. The cost is $25 per child and you can contact Beachin’ Bakery to reserve your spot.
- Hoy’s 5&10: End-of-summer sales are now going on at Hoy’s 5&10. Stop by their 7th Street and 34th Street locations for some spectacular savings.
- Soma Cafe: Visit Soma Cafe for some sensational comfort food offerings to start the fall off right, including the dairy-free “cream” of broccoli soup. This savory concoction is made with coconut milk instead of heavy cream and nutritional yeast in place of cheese for a dairy-free menu item that all can enjoy.
Welcome in fall by taking advantage of one or more of the previously mentioned items and happy first day of fall to all!