The Exchange at Linwood, located at 2110 New Road, is known for its eclectic array of food vendors offering everything from robust coffee to unforgettable taco creations. With the addition of Bakeria 1010, this multi-faceted dining facility is now even better!
Chef/owner Michael Fitzick is no stranger to the culinary industry. He has been perfecting his pizza-making skills for years now, hosting pop-ups throughout the Garden State, much to the delight of pizza aficionados near and far. His latest venture is opening Bakeria 1010, a bakery/pizzeria with Neapolitan flair. Sourcing the highest quality ingredients and utilizing ancient methods of baking to turn them into a sensational finished product is at the forefront of this new eatery.
Having just opened a couple of days ago, Bakeria 1010 is still in its soft opening phase. But, with the items you’ll currently find being served up hot and fresh at the eatery, you wouldn’t think this was the case at all! Here are some of the enticing menu items you might find at Bakeria 1010 on the day of your visit:
- Sourdough chipotle cheddar baguette
- Mortadella slice, a crispy and airy sourdough base topped with fresh mozzarella, pistachio pesto, whipped ricotta, mortadella, and pistachio grains
- Sourdough boule with vanilla, almonds, and dates
- Chocolate cake
- Dessert featuring hazelnut cookies, Nutella, and homemade whipped cream
- Cheese breadstick dippers
- Poppy muffins
- And so much more!
The offerings will continually change, so be sure to stop by often! The hours of operation for Bakeria 1010 are as follows:
- Tuesday through Thursday: 11 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday: 11 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Sunday: Noon–8 p.m.
- Closed on Mondays
Stop by Bakeria 1010 and explore the freshly-baked items that hit the menu each day. And, be sure to plan frequent return visits, as you’ll never know what new baked goods might be gracing the menu!
Photo credit: Bakeria 1010