With Mayor Gillian’s administrative order to stay off the beach and boardwalk and Governor Murphy’s executive order to stay home in effect, you may wonder what to do to occupy your time. Besides the options listed in the previous article on OCNJ Happenings, you can use the time to support local businesses and enjoy Ocean City food and products.
Here are some ways to reach local businesses in Ocean City (and the mainland) from your home:
- Buy a gift card from Tuckahoe Inn (20% off from noon-3 p.m. today, March 26).
- Be one of the first Ocean City residents to try a seafood steam pot from Topsail Steamer; Although the new Ocean City location grand opening is postponed, you can order a steam pot delivered to your door from Goldbelly with free shipping.
- Order food delivery from one or more of the following Ocean City restaurants:
- Have fresh coffee beans shipped to your door by Ocean City Coffee Company
- Rauhauser’s offers Ocean City delivery and will ship to anywhere in the U.S.
- Shop Seagrass Boutique clothing and accessories online
- The Road offers door-to-door delivery in Ocean City
With these previously mentioned ways to buy local and have food and products delivered to your door, you can support the local community while staying at home and helping to flatten the curve.