As we get ready to head into May, many seasonal restaurants in Ocean City will be opening their doors to the public and offering takeout and/or delivery until the coronavirus pandemic has passed and in-person restaurant dining can occur once again.
Here’s a list of restaurants that are getting ready to open their doors:
- 16th Street Seafood: 16th Street Seafood has a tentative opening scheduled for Friday, May 8, for takeout service.
- Island Grill: The Island Grill will be opening its doors on Friday, May 1, and will be open for curbside pickup and delivery, 4-7:30 p.m. daily.
- Bashful Banana: Bashful Banana will be open starting on Friday, May 1, for pickup and delivery. Days/hours of operation will be Friday through Sunday, 8 a.m.-8 p.m. Delivery orders start at 11 a.m. and stop at 7:30 p.m. (minimum $25 order to deliver and will deliver to Ocean City, Somers Point, and Marmora). If picking up your order, you must access the Bashful Banana from the ramp behind Ocean Colony (until boardwalk reopens).
- The Farm Stand at 14th: As noted earlier this week, The Farm Stand at 14th will be opening its doors on Saturday, May 2, weather permitting, and will offer curbside pickup and delivery.
- Varsity Inn: Curbside pickup at Varsity Inn will start on Friday, May 1.
- Mike’s Seafood: Mike’s Seafood will open Friday, May 8, and be open on weekends for takeout, noon-7 p.m.
- Ike’s Famous Crabcakes: Ike’s Famous Crabcakes will be opening on Saturday, May 2. Order your Ike’s Famous Crabcakes culinary favorites that weekend and receive 15% off all online orders with the following code: BLOCKPARTY.
Stay tuned for further updates as more restaurants open their doors and offer their delicious culinary items for takeout and delivery!