This year’s popular annual Ocean City Spring Block Party was supposed to unfold on Saturday, May 2. Unfortunately, the in-person event has been canceled. But, on the bright side, there’s a way to shop online from the comfort and safety of your own home now that the Ocean City Spring Block Party has gone virtual.
On Saturday, May 2, Ocean City is hosting a Virtual Ocean City Spring Block Party that includes Ocean City store owners. Here are some of the latest deals posted on the Ocean City Virtual Spring Block Party event page:
- Cruise Control Gear: Cruise Control Gear is offering 25% off all weekend with the code “LoveOCNJ”; Live Facebook shopping event at 10 a.m. on May 2
- Kay Jay’s Doll Shoppe: 20% off storewide (use code: VBP2020); curbside pickup available; phone and email orders accepted
- LEH Soap Company: 20% off certain items with the code “SPRINGSALE”; all orders over $50 ship for free
- Creative Window Design: $100 off custom window treatment purchase of $1,500 or more; purchase must be made during block party weekend
- Lucky Find: $38 hoop earrings in crystal, pearl, and sterling silver with ten beautiful colors to choose from; order by phone
- Ike’s Famous Crabcakes: Open for delivery and curbside pickup beginning this weekend, May 2 and 3; Use code “BLOCKPARTY” and receive 15% off your restaurant, marketplace, and online store orders May 2 and 3
- Downtown Pilates: When the weekend shopping is complete and you need to unwind after all that web surfing and buying, remember to visit the Downtown Pilates website for free weekly livestream pilates classes on Mondays
- The Spotted Whale: 30% off all rugs with the code “Rugs30”
- And more!
Keep checking back to the Ocean City Virtual Spring Block Party Facebook page for updates on Ocean City store offerings for May 2!
For those who would like to explore some of the offerings of the usual block party street vendors, OCNJ Chatter has posted an event link where block party vendors from years past can post their websites and you can peruse the options of your favorite block party street vendors!
Both of these avenues make it possible for you to support local brick-and-mortar shops as well as the annual block party vendors who look forward to this event each year as a way to gain exposure and sell their creative products to the masses.