With Memorial Day quickly approaching and full access to Ocean City beaches taking place on May 16, many restaurants and stores are opening their doors. They want to be ready, willing, and able to offer takeout and delivery services to residents and visitors at the start of the season. In addition to seasonal businesses opening, there are also some new spots you’re going to want to check out.
Here’s a list of the seasonal and new stores and restaurants opening the doors for takeout, delivery, and curbside pickup:
- Arnie’s Gourmet Butcher Shop and Culinaria: Opening on May 22 (1212 Asbury Avenue)
- Donny’s Family Kitchen: New restaurant opening at the former Romeo’s Pizza location at 738 Wesley Avenue; Opening Monday, May 18
- Topsail Steamer: Opening May 15 (3363 West Avenue)
- Pork Island Grill: Opening May 18 (3401 Asbury Avenue)
- Pisa Pizzeria: Opening May 15 (812 Boardwalk)
- Oves Restaurant: Open on weekends, starting May 16
- A La Mode Ice Cream Parlor: Opening May 15, for takeout (all orders must be pre-ordered by phone)
- Shriver’s: Open for takeout
- Browns Restaurant: Open for breakfast/donuts for takeout starting May 15
Now’s the perfect time to start thinking about what takeout items you’re going to enjoy first!