With more businesses opening their doors to customers in Ocean City, there is a need for more employees to staff the local restaurants, shops, and entertainment venues. If you’re looking for a seasonal job in Ocean City, here are some places to start:
- Donny’s Family Kitchen: Donny’s Family Kitchen is hiring experienced team members to fill the roles of cashier, cook, delivery driver, and pizza maker. Visit Donny’s Family Kitchen to apply or email email@example.com with your resume and availability.
- JiLLy’s: JiLLy’s is looking to fill many different positions at their various locations, including retail store associate, food prep/server, maintenance staff, warehouse/inventory control, arcade staff, parking lot staff, and more. Visit the JiLLy’s job page for more details and to apply.
- Ike’s Famous Crabcakes: Ike’s Famous Crabcakes is hiring to fill various positions such as server, line cook, and food prep. Visit Ike’s website for more details and to apply. You can also apply in person at 1344 Boardwalk.
- Gillian’s Wonderland Pier: Gillian’s Wonderland Pier is hiring for the summer season and is looking to fill various positions, from ride operator to cashiers to food and beverage positions. Visit the Gillian’s website for more information and to apply.
- Boyar’s Market: Boyar’s Market is looking for deli associates and individuals to answer phones and take customer orders. If you can work through Labor Day, apply here.
Whether you’re looking to work in a restaurant, in a retail store, or as a ride operator, the job opportunities are available this summer in Ocean City!