Easter is just over a week away and you may be getting holiday items together for this special day. Whether you’re looking for Easter treats to give to friends and loved ones or you’re thinking about your holiday meal, here are some places to look for all your Easter essentials in Ocean City:
If you’re looking for the perfect Easter gifts to give to friends and family members, hop to it and visit these wonderful Ocean City businesses:
- Hoy’s 5&10: Hoy’s 5&10 is always a go-to for seasonal gifts and year-round necessities. Visit Hoy’s 5&10 today to stock up on holiday gifts for Easter.
- Shriver’s: Shriver’s offers so many wonderful sweet treats, during the Easter holiday and year-round. If you’re looking for items all ready to gift, you’re going to love the products wrapped in lovely spring-themed paper and prepared Easter baskets!
- Rauhauser’s: Hop on down to Asbury Avenue and check Easter treats off your list with ease thanks to the large selection of chocolates and candies at Rauhauser’s.
- Bohemian Mama: Stop by Bohemian Mama for Easter items, and everyday options, your kids are sure to love. From Easter outfits to toys, you’ll find all types of fun and eye-catching items at Bohemian Mama.
- Salty Seahorse: The Salty Seahorse is filled with must-have items for Easter and every day. Visit the Salty Seahorse and check out the tempting selection of clothing, accessories, and pamper spa items.
- Pappagallo: Pappagallo should be on your must-visit Ocean City Easter shopping list. At the Asbury Avenue store you’ll find pretty pastel accessories and clothing, such as Lilly Pulitzer pouches and headbands, and so much more to make your Easter gift recipient smile!
It’s a good idea to start perusing your Easter dining options now. Here are a few Ocean City restaurants that can help you out:
- Jon & Patty’s: Pre-order your Easter takeout dinner from Jon & Patty’s and leave the cooking to the professionals! Check out the Easter dinner menu and place your order today before the options sell out. And be sure to stop by the restaurant to try one of their specialty Easter-themed lattes!
- Spadafora’s: Spadafora’s will be reopening for the season on April 2 of Easter weekend. Buy all your favorite seafood delicacies and have an Easter feast ready to go!
- Bennie’s Bread: If you’re looking for a few items to add to your Easter dinner table or want prepared meals to feed the family throughout the weekend, stop by Bennie’s Bread. The shop offers a wide array of fresh-baked rolls and breads, prepared Italian meals, freshly-baked pizzas, and a ton of other delicious items your family is sure to love.
- The Flanders Hotel: Enjoy an Easter brunch at The Flanders Hotel. Call to make your reservation ASAP and enjoy a decadent brunch from 10 a.m.-2 p.m., with seating scheduled every half-hour. The price is $39.95 for adults and children 11+, $16.95 for children ages 2-10, and free for kids under the age of 2, plus tax and gratuity.
Easter events are still few and far between this year due to COVID-19, but there are a couple of fun events on the calendar including:
- Great Egg Hunt: Although the beach won’t be filled with kids this year hunting for Easter eggs as it was pre-COVID, the city has come up with a socially-distanced way to provide fun for the kids. On March 27 and April 3, the Great Egg Hunt will take place on the boardwalk from 1-4 p.m. Kids ages 7 and under, accompanied by their family, can visit participating stores on the boardwalk to collect eggs with special treats inside. Grab a flyer on the boardwalk on either of these days and start the hunt!
- JiLLy’s: The JiLLy’s team will be participating in the Great Egg Hunt. They’ll also be offering free parking at JiLLy’s Arcade during the event. Start off the Great Egg Hunt at JiLLy’s Ice Cream Factory and Arcade and receive a free goodie bag. Plus, be sure to say hi to the SiLLy JiLLy Rabbit while you’re there!
Keep checking back to OCNJ Happenings for Easter gift and dining updates and have a wonderful weekend!